The dspblok™ 21489-100 is a highly integrated DSP module that incorporates an Analog Devices’ ADSP-21489-100 SHARC DSP operating at 400 MHz, flash, EEProm, and a switching power supply to support the core voltage requirements. All the connections are brought out to standard 2mm dual row header footprints. The board is only 60mm x 60mm (2.36" x 2.36"). The dspblok 21489-100 also includes a full-speed USB transceiver. You can use the USB to upload DSP code via Danville's dspBootloader™.
The dspblok 21489-100 is a low-cost version of our fourth generation SHARC based products. It is compatible with other fourth-generation dspbloks engines such as our dspblok 21489 and dspblok 21469.
Development couldn't be easier. You can connect to an Analog Devices ICE using a Danville JTAG Adapter. Analog Devices has two development packages available: CrossCore Embedded Studio or Visual DSP++. If you are starting a new project or designing your own target, you may want to use the dspblok Development Board. This board is convenient as a starting place to connect other development boards (data converters and I/O). It includes a power supply and computer connections to get you started.
- Analog Devices ADSP-21489 (100 pin)
- Adesto AT25SF161 16Mb Serial Flash
- Microchip 25AA02E48 Serial EEProm with MAC Address
- FTDI FT220XS-R USB Transceiver
Exposed I/O (3.3V):
- DAI 20-DAI 1
- DPI 14-DPI 7, DPI 4, DPI 3-DPI 1 (Assigned as SCK, MISO, & MOSI)
- FLG3 - FLG0, RESET# (Open Drain)
- 60mm x 60mm
- Height: 4mm above PCB, 2mm + 4.3mm (mating header) below PCB
- PCB Thickness: 1.6mm
- Dual Row 2mm Headers
- 3.3V-400mA, Largely dependent on core clock, operating temperature and computational load.