The dspblok™ 21565 is a highly integrated DSP module that incorporates an Analog Devices’ ADSP-21565 SHARC DSP operating at 1 GHz, flash, EEProm, and a switching power supply to support the core voltage requirements. All the connections are brought out to standard 2mm dual row header footprints. The board is only 60mm x 60mm (2.36" x 2.36").
The dspblok 21565 also includes a USB transceiver. You can use the USB to upload DSP code via Danville's dspBootloader™.
Development couldn't be easier. You can connect to an Analog Devices ICE and write your code using Analog Devices CrossCore Embedded Studio. If you are starting a new project or designing your own target, you may want to use the dspblok Development Board. This board is convenient as a starting place to connect other development boards (data converters and I/O). It includes a power supply and computer connections to get you started.
- Analog Devices ADSP-21565
- Atmel ATmega32U4
- Winbond W25Q32 32Mb Serial Flash
- Microchip 25AA02E48 Serial EEProm with MAC
Exposed I/O (3.3V):
- DAI0 8-DAI0 1, DAI0 19, DAI0 20
DAI1 8-DAI1 1, DAI1 19, DAI1 20
- SPI Master,
SPI (Master or Slave) or UART
I2C or UART
- 32U4 I/O including ADCs, GPIO, I2C, UART
- 60mm x 60mm
- Height: 4mm above PCB, 2mm + 4.3mm (mating header) below PCB
- PCB Thickness: 1.6mm
- Dual Row 2mm Headers
- 10 pin 2x5 ADI JTAG
- 3.3V-600mA, Largely dependent on core clock and computational load.