The dspblok™ 21469 is a highly integrated DSP module that incorporates an Analog Devices’ ADSP-21469 SHARC DSP operating at 450 MHz, flash, EEProm, 1Gb DDR2 memory, and a switching power supply to support the core voltage requirements. All the connections are brought out to standard 2mm dual row header footprints. The board is only 60mm x 60mm (2.36" x 2.36").
The dspblok 21469 is also available in an extended temperature (-ET) version. The operating temperature for this variation is -40 to +85 C, with a maximum core clock of 400MHz.
The dspblok 21469 is supported by a family of dspblok power supplies, data converter modules, and digital I/O modules.
Development couldn't be easier. You can connect to an Analog Devices ICE using a Danville JTAG Adapter. Analog Devices has two development packages available: CrossCore Embedded Studio or Visual DSP++.
If you are starting a new project or designing your own target, you may want to use the dspblok Development Board. This board is convenient as a starting place to connect other development boards (data converters and I/O). It includes a power supply and computer connections to get you started.
- Analog Devices ADSP-21469
- Micron MT47H64M16 1Gb DDR2 SDRAM
- Adesto AT25SF161 16Mb Serial Flash
- Microchip 25LC640 Serial EEProm
Exposed I/O (3.3V):
- DAI 20-DAI 1
- DPI 14-DPI 7, DPI 4
- DPI 3-DPI 1 (Assigned as SCK, MISO, & MOSI)
- FLG1, FLG0, RESET# (Open Drain)
- DSP CLKOUT
- LINK PORTS
- DATABUS: D7-D0, A23-A0, RD#, WR#, ACK, MS3#-MS1#
- 60mm x 60mm
- Height: 4mm above PCB, 2mm + 4.3mm (mating header) below PCB
- PCB Thickness: 1.6mm
- Dual Row 2mm Headers
- 3.3V-400mA, Largely dependent on core clock and computational load.
(See User Manual for more details.)